Monday, June 23, 2014

Introduction

Monday, June 23, 2014

About me


Welcome to my blog: My Adventure in Seattle! My name is Ke- Chieh Cheng, and my English name is Lareina. I am very active and like to make friends. I came to Seattle on last Tuesday, because I just finished my final in my school then I  flied to here to join this program. I come from Taiwan, Tainan and my family has three members including my parents and I, so I am a single child. By the way, in the coming fall, I will be a sophomore. Now I live in Bellevue, and I will stay in Seattle until I finish this program in UW. My purpose to set up this blog is let you be more familiar with me. (Attach is map about my hometown)


I post the picture to compare the two cities where I live. And I love both of Tainan and Bellevue.

This is Tainan, we have a lot of historical sites, and all of my family lives here.
This is Bellevue Downtown Park; the scenery is very beautiful and has a lot of shopping mall.


   And I am a university student now, my school is located in Kaohsiung, and my major is Applied English.  Because I want to improve my English ability and practice myself, and I think environment is very  important, so this summer vacation I come to Seattle to broaden my horizon and have different experience.

This is my school, we have Ferris wheel and shopping mall.
 It is very different from other university.

 Hobbies

I have several hobbies, for instance, my favorite sport is volleyball, and I join my department's volleyball team. I like my teammates so much because we have same hobby and we can practice our skill with each other. In this spring, we also had a competition in Taipei.

This is the picture about our teammates and it was taken after the competition.
I also like to read the book in my leisure time, if I feel disappoint or I get into the trouble, I would read the book to calm down myself. To me, I like to read Inspirational Fiction because it can let me think a lot, and I will learn more in the book, and think the direction of my life when I feel confused. My favorite book is "The Little Price", it is the book talking about a price left his plant and had an adventure on the earth. In his journey, he met a lot of people, someone good, and someone bad, and when he arrived the next place, he would become more mature. Every character in this book has different symbolic, and I love this book so much! If you had read this book before, welcome to share your opinion with me.














No comments:

Post a Comment